Debt Reduction Through Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy can provide a reasonable option for reducing debt and retaining your assets. This type of debt relief generally takes longer (approximately three to five years) and is more expensive than a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, but can be an alternative for those who do not qualify for other forms of debt relief.
At the Colorado Law Firm of Ronald S. Dee, I provide representation as a Littleton Chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney to clients who face losing their home and their assets due to insurmountable debt.
There is no time to wait. Send me a message to learn more about your options and to find out how I can help.
Filing for bankruptcy is a complex decision, having long-term consequences on your credit score and finances. Still, it can provide a way to get back on your feet, financially. Weighing your options with the help of experienced legal counsel is important in protecting you and your loved one’s future.
Why File For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
Achieving debt reduction through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be right for you if:
- You do not qualify for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy because you are over the income cap, cannot pass the “means test” or have filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy within the last eight years.
- You owe excessive taxes or student loans and need help paying them off.
- You have defaulted on a house and want to pay off the default in order to keep it.
- You do not have enough equity in your home to cover a second mortgage and wish to strip the second mortgage lien.
- You have significant nonexempt property, such as high-value vehicles, and do not want to lose these assets through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Do not risk your financial security by filing a bankruptcy through an inexperienced and unskilled lawyer. I have more than 30 years’ bankruptcy law experience and will work closely with you to find the right solution.
Get Experienced Legal Advice
Call me today at 303-763-5286 to schedule a free initial consultation. I can schedule appointments in convenient locations, at flexible times, and arrange a payment plan that fits your needs.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.