- Sole Practitioner
I was born in Denver, Colorado. My father was an officer in the Air Force, which necessitated frequent moves, but allowed overseas travel. I attended undergraduate school at the University of Colorado, receiving a degree in Anthropology. I subsequently received my law degree from the same university. I have been married for twenty-three years, and have a son, who is sixteen years old.
I have been practicing for thirty years and am proficient in the areas of law in which I specialize: bankruptcy, family law and criminal defense. I am willing to meet clients out of the office, evenings and weekends. I offer flexible payment terms and attempt to keep client fees and costs as low as possible.
For relaxation, I hike, play sports with my son, and read history.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Colorado, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1988
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Anthropology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Assoc./Denver Bar Assoc., Member, 1988 – Present
- Christian Legal Society, Member, 2000 – Present
- Education - Phi Beta Kappa Honorary Society